The Concourse Hotel has the Governor's Club which is worth the extra expense if you "enjoy a few cocktails". There are hors d'oeuvres around 5 pm and a dessert buffet right before the open bar closes. There is a small, hot breakfast buffet in the morning which has great coffee!
The rooms are clean and modern. The pillows are pretty hard so you may want to bring your own.
The location is perfect for downtown excursions. Even though it rained while we walked to our destinations the hotel offered us huge umbrellas to keep us dry.
Underground parking is included.
The actual restaurant is very good, but a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi