Went to Madison recently for a weekend get away with my husband, this hotel is at the center of downtown and walking distance to the restaurants’ and bars we wanted to visit. The hotel is very nice and the staff was friendly. Made the reservation through a 3rd party website for a king room, when we got here they front personnel said it was for 2 queens, but was able to give us a king room on an upgraded floor with no additional cost. The rooms where nice and I enjoyed relaxing before dinner in the indoor pool/hot tub.
We did not eat at the hotel, so am not sure about the food at their restaurants or bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi