We went to the Henry Vilas Zoo, partied on state street, shopped for gifts, roamed the Capitol building, and played in the Childrens museum as well as swimming and eating in the Hotel. This hotel was fun, friendly, affordable, and the staff were helpful and the shuttle was an unexpected perk. A great place to stay and a great town to play in for all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi