Stayed 3 nights while attending a conference. Paid the little extra for the Governor's Club. It is well worth it. The breakfast includes two hot selections and spectacular pastries. The pecan bars were fabulous. The evening cocktail hours included cold and hot hours d'oeuvre and all you wanted to drink. Excellent value.
My room had a very comfortable king bed and two very comfortable lounge chairs with a big couch like foot rest. Also, there was nightly turn down service with chocolates. Lastly, the bathroom had a walk-in, glass door shower. Very, very nice and clean. For $169 per night, you couldn't ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi