This hotel has it all: perfect location, excellent amenities, helpful and knowledgeable staff, and wonderful service. The Governor's Club was an even better addition to my excellent impression: private elevator, free continental breakfast, free drinks in the evenings, and other requests and perks to help with my stay. Tons of shopping and restaurants are nearby, and it's a few blocks to walk north or south to either Lake Menona or Lake Mondonta and take in all of the gorgeous views.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.