I've stayed at the Madison Concourse for both work and pleasure many times and have had lots of great experiences in this local hotel located just around the corner from the Capitol square and State Street. I attended a wedding reception last year and the hospitality room it was held in was spacious and provided a great space for the celebration. Last summer, after my apartment burned down, I stayed at the Concourse for six weeks. My room was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful, making sure I had everything I needed. I've also attended and helped plan a number of meetings at the hotel and have found the staff is flexible when it comes to the meeting arrangements. And the food is consistently good. The Sunday brunch has so many tasty things to choose from, the catering menu has a variety of options and The Bar has a good happy hour with some of the best cheese curds in the state.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi