This is my second time staying at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club, and I want to highly recommend it. The location is perfect - 2 blocks from the State Capitol, and within easy walking distance of all kinds of unique bars and restaurants. - The parking underneath the hotel is very convenient and cheap - $ 5 a night, and my room came equipped with a fridge, comfortable chairs and a large tv. Lunch at the Dayton Street Grill inside the hotel was delicious, the service was fast and courteous - an all around great experience!
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.