“moving day” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Madison South

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Madison South to your Saves list
Super 8 Madison South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1602 West Beltine Highway, I-90 Exit 142A, Madison, WI 53713   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 63 hotels in Madison

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Downers Grove
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Room and hotel were clean and comfortable, what more could you ask for? Good location too. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8-MadisonSouth, General Manager at Super 8 Madison South, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to complete your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and look forward to serving your lodging needs in the near future.
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

You can not go wrong if you need a clean bed to sleep and really aren't concerned with other amenities. We needed a place to stay for one night as we were attending a UW-Madison Freshman Orientation. So, I can't speak for the amenities or the breakfast bar. I can speak to the fact that when I asked to check into my room early, the young lady at the desk worked to get our room cleaned first so that we could check in an hour earlier. This allowed us to get to our meeting at UW in plenty of time. I can also attest that when I asked if I could extend my check out time for an hour, I was given an hour and a half which was more than enough time to allow me to get to the school and back. We were traveling with our mini-dachshund, Rosie, and I needed to keep her in her kennel in our room while we attended the orientation.. The staff worked hard to accommodate my requests and the bed was extremely clean and comfortable. The property's rooms do appear to need some freshening up but for a good night's sleep and a property that is conveniently located to the University, it is a great value!

Room Tip: For anyone traveling with a pet, requesting a room on the first floor near the back exit door is ide...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent business and for taking the time to write your review based on your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing again.

Been to Super 8 Madison South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Madison South

Address: 1602 West Beltine Highway, I-90 Exit 142A, Madison, WI 53713
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
#2 Best Value Hotel in Madison
#12 Business Hotel in Madison
#15 Family Hotel in Madison
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Madison South 2*
Indoor pool & whirpool, business center w/high speed internet open 24 hours, free wireless high speed internet, fitness center open 24 hours, free SuperStart Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Madison South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Madison South Hotel Madison
Super Eight Madison
Madison Super Eight
Madison Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Madison South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.