“Great property, good value, superb pool!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Madison South

You added Super 8 Madison South to your Saves list
Super 8 Madison South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1602 West Beltine Highway, I-90 Exit 142A, Madison, WI 53713   |
Ranked #28 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Great property, good value, superb pool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This Super 8 property seems far superior in build quality to anything in that hotel brand range that I have stayed in before. The location is excellent, just off the 14 & 18 that skirts the south side of Madison. A lot of eateries around the Super 8 and the property is brilliant, large and airy. Receptionist was helpful and pleasant. A large breakfast room, good array of basic items to eat. The pool was a pleasant surprise, with a hot tub that operates 24 hours. Queen size room was good, with high ceilings and very firm bed. Bathroom was good sized with a working inter switchable shower. I liked the motel a lot, and I will definitely stay there on my next

Room Tip: Just ask for the type of bed that suits you
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
MANKATO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My family of 4 stayed 2 nights here a couple days ago in a room with 2 queens for about 85 before taxes. The room was clean and the breakfast room very nice also. It was especially helpful to have an iron and ironing board in the room, as we needed one. Breakfast was juice, coffee, rolls, bagels, toast, cream cheese, peanut butter, sausage gravy with biscuits, cold cereal or oatmeal, apples, and waffles--a nice selection. No complaints.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Super 8 Madison South was incredibly good to me and my husband. We were traveling for a conference and looking for a place to stay where we could bring our dog along. There was a flat rate of, I think, about $10 for us to have her there for 3 nights. It was very close to everything we needed and about a 5-10 minute drive to the Capitol. The room was clean and the bed was SO comfortable. I slept so well there. I kinda miss it...lol. The staff was very nice and helpful. I enjoyed the indoor pool and hottub and our pup enjoyed the little open grass space by the hotel. She ran around and had a good time. The continental breakfast will have something for everyone, I believe. I usually just had toast, cereal, or yogurt, as I'm not a big breakfast eater, but they have more options. I have nothing but nice things to say about this experience. If I'm in Madison again, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: If you have allergies or don't want to be around dogs, I believe they said that the top floor is...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Madison South? Share your experiences!