“Good value in Madison” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 63 Hotels in Madison
mn
“Good value in Madison”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Good choice for the price. Friendly, helpful staff.

parking lot a bit noisy and could use some new mattresses--otherwise no problem with stay

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, WI, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at the Red Roof Inn of Madison, WI. We appreciate the time spent to share your stay with us and others.

We are pleased you found us friendly and helpfull. I will share your comments with the staff as they are always happy to see how they are doing. I will also share your comments regarding the mattresses.

We hope you will again consider the Red Roof of Madison when traveling in the Madison area in the future. Again, Thank you

Red Roof Inn, Madison, WI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012 via mobile

My group of friends usually stay at the Red Roof Inn Madison and they have always been very accommodating. Louis is always very helpful making the reservation and Carlie is very friendly. Will be back again!

• Stayed March 2012
stevo608, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, WI, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in Madison, WI. I will be happy to share your comments with our staff members. They will appreciate the positive comments about themselves. We look forward to your next visit to the Madsion area.
Steve Marsceau, GM
Red Roof Inn - Madison
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012 via mobile

This motel was a joke we stayed in room 236 the people in room 235 lived there and all night from 12am they were in and out of there room they had other people coming and going all night I think they are drug dealers. The rooms smelt like smoke and I felt unsafe there I sat up all night while the wif was sleeping. Just stay away from this motel.

• Stayed March 2012
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, WI, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property in Madison, WI. I am sorry you had an uncomfortable night with guests in the same area coming and going. Please know we have addressed your comments with our staff. We will continue to work with them to be more aware of guest noises interferring with other guests in the late hours. Again, I am sorry you felt unsafe as we are in a great neighborhood and take and address all comments seriously as they are are brought to our attention.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve as your lodging host when traveling in the Madison area in the future.

Steve Marsceau, GM
Red Roof Inn - Madison
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Stayed in 3 different Red Roof Inns going cross country last Aug. 2011. Of the 3, this was the best one we stayed in and the most up to date. Very comfortable and reasonably price stay! Left my note book there by accident, they found it and did mail it back to me. (my cost) but was very grateful to have it returned to me

Room Tip: I found trip advisor recommendations very helpful in choosing a place to stay as we traveled cross c...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in Madison, WI. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. I will share your comments with the staff. They always look forward to comments from our guests to help maintain a great experience.

We are pleased you were happy with our staff and property. Recently we have also installed all new 32" and 37" flat screen TV's in our guest rooms. This will add a much more pleasant experience for you and our guests.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you through the Madison, WI area.

General Manager-Red Roof Inn-Madison
Flowery Branch, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I paid more than $400 for my stay here, and I can't state that I got my money's worth. They had no hair dryer, no iron, and the shampoo packet was hardly worth the trouble opening it. The front desk staff didn't seem to know what they were doing. While I was checking in, a man came into the lobby and stated that the clerk gave him a key to a room someone was already staying in! Even though I was staying for a few days my key card stopped working after one day. When I went back to the lobby to have it re-keyed, there were three other people there needing theirs redone as well. I definitely won't be back, and I don't recommend it for anyone else. I have stayed in other Red Roof Inns, and this was one of the worst I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, WI, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in October. We appreciate the time spent to let us know how we did. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.

I am sorry we do not offer irons and hair dryers in our guest rooms. We do have them available at the front desk for our guests needing them. I am also sorry your key did not work properly.

I will share your comments with our staff to ensure they are coding them to the correct number of nights, and to let guests know that if they do go near something magnetic (such as cell phones) that they can lose their codes.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as a guest in the future.

Red Roof Inn Madison
Emmaus
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Average is being somewhat kind here. The room was small and badly layed out, but clean. Some of the neighbors were more than a little on the scary side, not something I expected in Madison. Red Roof's $1.50 safe rip-off is also getting to be annoying.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in October. We appreciate the time spent to let us know how we are doing.

I know some of your standard king rooms are small and cozy. We also offer our Superior King room which is much larger and has a Micro/fridge, coffee maker, and new 37" flat screen TV's.
It also offers a much larger desk and is also a great value.

I hope the next time you travel in our area you will give us another try and perhaps try the larger Superior King room.

Red Roof Inn
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

Very nice Red Roof Inn. Everything as expected. Not delux but a great value, especially if you have a dog as we did. We found the value such that we came back two nights later on our return trip. Enough said.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in September. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing.

I am pleased you had a good stay. Yes, we are pet friendly and many of our guests appreciate not having pet fees.

I hope you will again stay with us when traveling in Madison area.

Thank you again.

Red Roof Inn

Been to Red Roof Inn Madison, WI? Share your experiences!