“Hampton Inn East Madison” 5 of 5 stars

Book and save 15%
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Madison
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Reading, United States
“Hampton Inn East Madison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

All Good! The staff is friendly and helpful. The lobby is attractive and the breakfast included creamy cooked oatmeal with some yummy toppings. The room was well appointed with the usual very comfortable Hampton Inn bed and bedding.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sstraka, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The oatmeal has been a great addition to our breakfast. Our guests love that they can add their own toppings to personalize their breakfast. I hope that we will see you the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Woodstock Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very clean, comfy beds, easy access, what else ya need? Oh, staff was fantastic. Parking was close to the front door. Didn't use the pool, looked clean and the family using it were having fun. Free breakfast was the usual...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Madison East. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that your bed was comfy and our location worked out well for you. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.
Willowbrook, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I thought the Hampton Inn gave a very good deal and service for the one night I was there. I was on the first floor near the lobby and business center on a Friday night and did not hear the people outside the room. Hot breakfast was great. Internet access once achieved was also good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were able to get a good night’s sleep and use some of our amenities. I will be sure to share this with our team. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Not a bad Hampton, well maintained and generally clean.
Don't get the accessible room (116) as the shower spills all over onto the floor.
That's the room I got, but it was OK for 1 night.
Standard breakfast as you find at all Hampton's.
Was nice and quiet and peaceful for a full sold out night. Didn't hear any noises, nor banging, nor stomping from above as I usually do in a Hampton.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you found our hotel to be clean and well maintained. We only have two rooms that have the roll in showers. We try our best to upgrade and change people to there desired room types as much as possible. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and to leave happy. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
minneota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent staff, friendly and helpful. Hot breakfast was a great addition. Very pleased. Our check in guy, by the sweatshirt I was wearing called me by name! How's that for personal service! Several times during our stay I remarked to my wife that, wow I didn't know hampton was this good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that our team was able to make your stay. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hamptons are usually my choice of hotel and this is because they generally have a standard of service that I enjoy and yes, expect. My first impression of the interior of the hotel was excellent. The lobby and seating area were updated, very modern and clean. The front desk service was friendly. The bed however in the room was so hard that I could barely move the next day. The pillows were all down filled and so between the pillows and the bed, it was a very uncomfortable night. When I left the hotel, I was not intending to give it another try as I was not that impressed - however, plans changed and I found myself booking this place again. This time I requested foam pillows and a softer bed - both of which I received and were wonderful. The front desk service however needs some help. The phone in my room would not work. I could make neither long distance nor local calls, both of which were very important to me at that time. Three calls to the front desk and the matter was unresolved. At no time did anyone offer to come up and look at the phone, nor did they offer any solutions. I asked to use the phone at the front desk and this was not an option. This was more than an inconvenience for me as it was necessary for me to deal with a family situation quite quickly. I finally had to give the front desk the number and name of the person locally that I needed to contact and they in turn called and then had to transfer the call up to me. This is sub standard service and in this day and age, there should be no such thing as a phone issue. This hotel was clean, it is across from shopping and many restaurants, easy on and off the interstate and there is a Perkins right at the end of the drive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate and value your feedback.

I apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. It is not to our standards to provide the service you recieved. I will be sure to share your comments with our front desk team to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us

Sheri Straka
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently spent one night at this hotel with a late check-in. Don't let the outside of the building fool you! Even though it is an older Hampton style exterior, the rooms are completely updated with soft carpeting, new furniture, and a modern bathroom. I was very impressed. The hotel was very quiet and located far enough away from the road so that road noise could not be heard. Breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton, which offers quite a bit of hot and cold food variety. The wireless internet was fast and the signal was strong. Even though I was just passing through, I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area? Share your experiences!