“Good hotel with at least one miserable room.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Madison East

Super 8 Motel Madison East
You added Super 8 Motel Madison East to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Madison East
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4765 Hayes Road, Madison, WI 53704 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Ranked #49 of 63 Hotels in Madison

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
La Crosse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hello Our sink did not work. We finally got the stop out so we could use it.
I feel in cleaning or doing maintnenance it should of been found. We did not know of this when we came in as it was late. The right hand end table was sticky. yuck the tub had a spot or a bumpty spot on it and was black. I tried to get it off no luck. Do to many things going on in this world no I did not take a shower. On the side of the shower was a green blue streak humm I do not know what it was. I do not mind thin towels but I do not like to see the strings hanging on them. The other one thing is I do belive we had a double bed. I asked for a queen. If it was a gueen it was small. I measured ours and it was bigger and it is a queen.( could be wrong on this,but do not believe so.)
We have stayed in many super 8's and were satisfied.
Maybe this becoming a new thing in motels I do not know. You only put so many rooms out there for aarp people. I did not know this is a growing practice in motels now a days. It could have been started a while a go, as you can see we do ot travel alot. We were satisfied with the military discount.
Have a good day and if everything is fixed it should be a good room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Madison East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Madison East

Address: 4765 Hayes Road, Madison, WI 53704 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Ranked #49 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Madison East 2*
This 135-room economy hotel provides thoughtful amenities including: spacious guest rooms, each with a well-lit work desk, remote-controlled TV with free cable, including ESPN and CNN and HBO. We have special facilities for physically challenged travelers. Also available are free local calls, and fax and copy service. Outdoor swimming pool and a daily complimentary continental breakfast are also offered. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Madison East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Madison East Hotel Madison
Madison Super Eight
Madison Super 8
Super 8 Madison
Super Eight Madison

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Madison East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.