“good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Oakville, Canada
“good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

A clean & comfortable room in this hotel in a business area. Local restaurant delivers & there is a bar on the premises. Good continental breakfast provided. I used the laundry facilities & the dryer broke down. The staff at reception took my wet laundry & dried it for me in their own facility, even delivering it back to my room. Very helpful & friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask reception staff which external entrance you need. We wanted to park our motorcycle directly outs...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Baymontmw, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Alison,
It is so rewarding to read that you had a clean and comfortable stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites. Thank you for taking the time to provide us and other travelers insight into your stay. I am thrilled to know that our staff was able to take care of your laundry. Our maintenance person is currently waiting on the part and it should be fixed in no time; I apologize for this inconvenience. The staff and I would like to thank you for all of your kind comments and look forward to providing you with another great customer service if you ever find yourself again in Madison.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fairfax, Virginia, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed for a few days recently, and it was adequate. It's convenient to walk to some good restaurants. I had a huge handicap-accessible room. But the building and furnishings are showing their age. The little TV was hardly visible from a bed or chair across this large room. They goofed up and did not pick me up at the airport as promised, leaving me sitting for an hour. There were gross sticky spots on the carpet in the room. And it bothers me when housekeepers don't follow the hotel policy of NOT replacing towels when they're left hanging.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate and value the feedback from our guests. I'm so sorry to hear about the confusion and that you had to wait for the shuttle to pick you up the airport. I'm happy to hear you found our location to be so great for your business visit, like you said we are close to tons of great restaurants. I will address the issue of housekeeping taking the towels if they are still hung and our crew will search for the room with sticky spots-this is unacceptable. We want every guest to experience nothing but a great stay with us from start to finish and your feedback is what helps us improve daily. I would like to personally invite you back if you ever travel to Madison, WI and I will see to it that you have a great visit exceeding your previous stay.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West

Address: 8102 Excelsior Drive, Madison, WI 53717
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #41 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West 2.5*
Baymont Inn is the best hotel value, whether traveling for business or pleasure. Located one hour from Milwaukee, WI and two hours from Chicago, this Madison WI hotel is just minutes from downtown, WI State Capitol, University of Wisconsin Madison, UW Madison campus – Camp Randall Stadium, the Kohl Center, Monona Terrace Convention Center, the Alliant Energy Center, and many more destinations. The Baymont Inn and Suites Madison WI offers lodging with free wireless high speed internet access along with free airport shuttle transportation to/from the Madison, WI Airport ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Madison West
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
Baymont Inn Madison West
Madison Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.