Stayed here one night, and I'm looking at my notes and can't find anything good to say about it except that the fridge is quiet and that the room is pretty large and L-shaped, with a table and 2 chairs. Oh, and the shower was strong.
- Rather expensive for what we got (we paid $93.00)
- cream-colored stain on the floor. ew.
- Lumpy bed that sagged on the edges.
- Lumpy pillows
- Thin walls. I could head people sneezing next door.
- Sticky stuff on bed-side table. ew
- No sheers on the drapes and the walkway for all guests is right in front of you window so you either have to be on display, or be in total darkness.
- Hot water is warm at best
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Cortez Days Inn