We stayed here while touring Mesa Verde, for about 3 days.
Our room was on the top floor, facing the parking lot-and actually was quite nicely furnished, and spacious. No pink sheets! I even looked for them because I remembered the reviews.
The staff here were very helpful, especially the lady in the gift shop. She has some amazing jewelry and Navajo artwork that we bought....she really went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable.
The indoor pool really isn't a pool, it's more like a big hot tub. Nice though. :) Breakfast was great, and there was a market just across the street for groceries. Perfect for families touring Mesa Verde.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Turquoise Hotel Cortez
- Best Western Turquoise Hotel
- Best Western Cortez
- Cortez Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Southwestern-style Motor Inn on Highway 160; 5 blocks east of business district; 8 miles from Montezuma City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Turquoise Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.