“Retro style building” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 59 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American
“Retro style building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We came here for breakfast after staying the night in the motel opposite. This was our first ever visit to Denny's. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The menu was pretty varied although each item seemed huge! The food was great and we had a good experience.

Steinkjer, Norway
“Best Denny's I've tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

After a cold night in tent we skipped the regular porridge breakfast and came here instead. Maybe we were not that hard to impress, but this was a great breakfast! We both had a skillet of some kind with especially tasty potatoes. The waiter was efficient and friendly. Since this was such a nice first time experience with Denny's we continued to go to other ones during our travel in AZ, but all the other places were disappointing in comparison.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Retro diner theme with better than average Denny's meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stopped in for lunch before heading to Mesa Verde. I had one of the "Health" menu items. Turkey burger on Whole Wheat Bread. My wife had soup and sandwich. All in all the meal was served fast, hot and correctly. The waiter was very good at checking on anything we needed. I enjoyed our meal and would stop in and eat here again. Prices were on par with fast food places but higher quality. As somebody else noted. The parking lot is a little on the tight side for spaces and pulling out or into a stall can be challenging when busy. If you have a larger SUV or Camper you might want to park along the curb.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I've never eaten at a Denny's and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm a vegetarian and allergic to dairy. Wish they had fake egg beaters. I had a skillet with all veggies and avocado. It was delicious. Our breakfast at the hotel across the street was so bad that other couples from the hotel approached our table and it was funny that we all came and ate breakfast at Denny's instead. The severs were all very attentive and friendly. I'd eat at Denny's again now that I know how good their food is.

Michigan
“Retro Denny's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Typical Denny's menu. Our meals were served quickly and were hot and tasty. I had the burger inspired by the "Hobbit" movie it was very good. We ate here during the winter but I would think turning out of the parking lot could be a challenge during the busy tourist season. Not the restaurants fault just an observation.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Denny's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.