“Just Don't” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

You added Econo Lodge Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   106 Lookout Point, Hot Springs, AR 71913 (Formerly Days Inn Hot Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #33 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
Memphis, TN
“Just Don't”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The easiest review is just don't stay here.

Just stay somewhere else. The entire area has a look of not being kept up.

Broken boards with nails, overgrown weeds, untrimmed lawns describe the pool and outside areas.

Rooms are barely clean with peeling ceilings and left behind pretzels.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

When we arrived the outside did not look bad! Then we were given a room in building C, when we walked in I threw back the bedspread and there were numerous cigarett burnes then when you looked on the top there were more burns plus ripped areas. Husband decided to just change rooms, I would have left if up to me! Second room although seemed clean I was still to grossed out. I slept on my own blanket and pillow for the two nights there! The place is falling apart! The only thing that would help this place is a deep hole and a bulldozer! I have it a one because the lady at front desk very nice.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Fayetteville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've stayed in Hot Springs several times. This is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The room was suppose to be non smoking, and while there were no ashtrays in the room, it still smelled like smoke and there were cigarette burns in the comforter. Thank goodness we didn't need to shower (we were in town for a warrior dash) because the tub was nasty. The bathroom sink leaked. The television remote didn't work, and when I called the front desk to request another one (and someone finally answered the phone) she told me to come get another one. It was raining, but I went and got another one. It didn't work either. She then sent someone to my room who informed me that "it's not working".

To sum it up I was town to participate in a race competition that required me to crawl through a mud pit that has better upkeep than this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Room was decently clean. This hotel really needs updated. There are some many hotels around this price that offer better service. This trip the cable was out the whole weekend and they said that they were coming to fix it but they didn't and the breakfast sucks!! Overall they are an ok place to stay. Really quite and off the main road

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I guess I had a very different experience than others. The stay was enjoyable and the room was clean. We happened to visit Hot Springs during the horse races (not intentionally). Everything was VERY busy so the location was nice because it is a couple of miles from downtown. From our balcony we could see a bit of Lake Hamilton, which was nice. The tv was an updated 32' flat screen, The bed was comfy, and the complimentary breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast. All in all it was enjoyable!

Gurdon, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Good place to stay!The rooms where clean and nice. Nothing fancy that's what I like! Staff was nice and friendly. I would hang the do not disturb sing because cleaning ladies are there at 9. Overall a real good stay for the money we spent

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago. We stayed there for the race meet on corn beef days. We love the staff and the rooms are clean. Yes this is an older property, but it is centrally located, quiet, away from all the city noises and the staff stated it was in the county and the taxes were lower than city rates. The price was very reasonable and we will be back!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!