Located at the edge of old Hot Springs in what was once a prime location, it, like even most of the formerly excellent hotels in the town center have seen much better days.
Plusses are convenient and abundant parking and large rooms that while far from fancy have good amenities to include a safe, microwave, iron/board and mini-fridge.
Minuses are very tired common spaces noise from Harley riders who love to engine brake when approaching the main intersection on which it is located. The on-site restaurant seems to have closed recently.
Clean (but not spotless) room and bath and a comfortable mattress that was fine for my one-day quick trip to the nearest (6-hour drive) regional passport office to get additional pages for my passport.
The swimming pool, while far smaller than the pictures would make you think, looked very attractive and clean.
I would stay again for a one-nighter or perhaps longer if on business, but not for any but the lowest budget holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Howard Johnson Express Hot Springs Hotel
- Hot Springs Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hot Springs
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.