“Amazing, Intriguing, Wonderous Is Wildwood in a Nutshell!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast
808 Park Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Hillsboro, TX
“Amazing, Intriguing, Wonderous Is Wildwood in a Nutshell!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

Wildwood's website caught my eye and the gracious Innkeepers, Rebecca and David sealed the deal. The house is beautiful with so much history. They helped me plan a very special anniversary with every wonderful detail in place. You will never want to leave if you come for a visit. If in AR I will never stay anywhere else. It is truly a Wonderful getaway! :)

536 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

Went to Hot Springs for a Motorcycle Rally and wanted to stay somewhere different besides a hotel. We have stayed at many B&B's before and this was right up there with the best! The owners were so friendly and helpful. The home was incredible, one of the nicest we have ever seen, woodwork, stained glass, etc was beautiful. We are going to make this an annual stay. Would highly recommend but not during bike rally because all rooms will be booked already!

Monroe, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

First of all, I want to mention the host and hostess, David and Rebecca. They were the nicest couple you will ever meet. Their hospitality…not enough words to describe!!! Wonderful people!! The house is absolutely beautiful!!! It is also very big, you will be amazed! It will WOW you the second you walk in. This house has so much history behind it, which makes you appreciate the stay that much more. I highly recommend the history tour after breakfast that your hostess will take you on, unless it's a Sunday morning. That’s all I’m going to say about the house because it’s something everyone needs to see and experience themselves. The breakfast is amazing. You will be served a 3-4 course breakfast that is great every morning. The breakfast was so big that it will save you some lunch money. You can easily skip lunch after that breakfast. The host and hostess will gladly make any reservations for you for anything from dining to a massage. Both were done for my wife and I, and both were an awesome experience. They will recommend some very nice restaurants and other activities to do. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast to any bed and breakfast fans, or any first timers. This is an amazing place! David and Rebecca will make you feel right at home. If you have a few minutes, walk around the house or just sit and take it all in. It’s such a great place! Thanks David and Rebecca for such an awesome experience! We will be back!

OKLAHOMA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

We celebrated our 31st anniversary at the fabulous B&B. We've stayed at several B&B's in several states and this was the best! There is attention to detail, an extraordinary breakfast, historical tour of the home, and gracious hospitality. You can't go wrong staying at this establishment.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at Wildwood for the weekend and loved every minute! The service was fantastic and the breakfast was even better. David and Rebecca pay such attention to detail and make Wildwood such a special place. Rebecca went to such great lengths to assist my fiance in proposing to me! It was one of the most romantic and special places I have ever been. I cant say enoug good things about Wildwood 1884!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

The place was a wonderful place to stay. The service was excellent , the food was out of this world and the owners were very friendly and helpful. they had fresh homemade cookies and brownies and drinks to snack on any time you wanted something. They had movies that you could take to your room and watch. When we got there, there was a long stem rose on our bed. The tour of the house was very interesting.

• Stayed August 2009
monticello
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

David and Rebecca were really wonderful host and hostess. The food was absolutely fantastic. The house was absolutely beautiful. The historical preservation and the history of the house and the original owners were very interesting. The grounds were also lovely. It was top notch and my husband and I enjoyed it so much. We absolutely loved it and I can tell you now there will be more trips to Wildwood in our future.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!