“A Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast
808 Park Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Lewisville, Texas
“A Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2005

My husband and I went to the Wildwood 1884 Bed and Breakfast for our 2nd anniversary. We had an absolutely WONDERFUL time there. David greeted us when we check in and showed us around the house. Then, he even lit all the candles in our room (the Barrett Browning room) before we went inside. We were very impressed with our room, especially the BED. It was a feather bed with a down comforter and was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. The next morning, we were treated to an amazing FOUR COURSE breakfast. You might as well call it lunch too because we didn't eat again until dinner. We had a great time getting to know the other guests sitting around the breakfast table (especially a very nice couple from Australia). Rebecca then offers a tour of the house and shares the history. This was our favorite part of the whole trip. Very interesting! One day, we plan to open our own bed & breakfast and David and Rebecca have truly inspired us. They were so friendly and willing to do anything to make our stay a pleasant one. We enjoyed our time at Wildwood 1884 tremendously and did not want to go back home. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2005

536 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2005

My new wife and I spent our first weekend together at this amazing, historical house. The proprietors, Dave and Rebecca, without a doubt are the most sincere couple in their efforts to make sure that you have everything you need. Rebecca's mid-morning tour of the home was incredibly detailed and Dave's sense of humor both helped make for the best weekend I've ever spent in Hot Springs. The breakfast is impeccable. We could not think of one thing that could have been done any better!

• Stayed November 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2005

I can't wait to go back. Rebecca & Dave out did them self's. Dave made us feel right at home with bake goodies evey night.Rebecca did a wonderful job on the tour of the house and the family history.And the breakfast each morning you could not wait to see what was been served that morning. I know I enjoyed the stay very much.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2005

My husband and I choose to visit Wildwood several times a year. I have taken my mom and daughter there for a girls night out. It is a wonderful place to be. Rebecca and David are perfect for this profession. You are there 5 minutes and feel you have known them forever. The history of the house is just amazing and Rebecca does a beautiful job sharing it. Each of the bedrooms have something unique about them that make you want to return and try a different room each time. The food is absolutey wonderful! If you have never tried a B&B this one is the place to begin!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2005

We would recomend Tinkerbelle Wildwood to anyone. The hospitality is great, the food is fantastic. This is our third year to stay there.
We love staying in a home built in 1884 and experincing the beautiful antiques and the gorgeous woodwork in this Grand Old Home.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2005

I spent last weekend at the Wildwood and I just can't wait to go back. The service is perfection. The food is, not just beautifully presented, but, DELICIOUS. The place is so full of history and Rebecca does a wonderful job giving the tour and explainig all the details of how this amazing place came to be. The rooms were so beautifully decorated and comfortable (I went staight home and made my bed just like the King David rooms bed)down to the rose and rose petals scattered on the bed. David was waiting every night for us to return with something warm and delicious fresh out of the oven, and fresh kettle popcorn for us during our movie. I felt at home. I am definitly going back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2005

Dave & Rebecca have got it going on! Our girls weekend getaway was a huge success because of these two wonderful people. Breakfast was the most spectacular ever! Rachel is superb! The history of the house is very interesting and kept us wanting to hear & see more. The rooms are beautiful & the beds are the most comfortable ever!

• Stayed October 2005

Been to 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!