“First timer for B&B- Wonderful, will not return to a hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast
You added 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
808 Park Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
MS
“First timer for B&B- Wonderful, will not return to a hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2005

We loved it. My husband and I spend our honeymoon there, the weekend of April 22. Rebecca was great the hostess for breakfast was the best. We stayed in the Rose Room. I really wanted King David but we had to rebook so I was unable to secure it after the date change. Evenstill, I was very happy with the Rose Room. My husband really enjoyed the balcony. The bed was so comfortable we are tryng to recreate it in our bedroom. I think it was a down pad or something like that. We spend more time in bed than any where. The breakfast was great and the talks with the other guests were nice also. Please visit. It is the place to stay in ARK. We will return and we will always stay at wildwood. Don't forget to write in the book by the bed.

• Stayed April 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2005

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a wonderful place to spend our 11th Anniversary!
Romantic, warm, inviting and genuine hospitality! The home, history, hosts, staff and breakfast were all magnificent! The duo spa package was exactly the relaxation we were looking for. We look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2005

Our stay at Wildwood 1884 could not have been more enjoyable. The hostess, Rebecca, and her staff were extremely hospitable and made us feel like we were at home. Rebecca assisted us in planning our activities in Hot Springs and recommended great restaurants. The B & B itself is gorgious down to every last detail--real Victorian charm. Our room was decorated with rose petals and candlelight we when arrived. The breakfast was delicious! I have never had a 4 course breakfast that was so wonderfully prepared. When my husband and I return to Hot Springs, this is the only place we will stay.

• Stayed June 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2005

The folks at Wildwood in Hot Springs will do everything possilbe to make you feel comfortable and totally at ease. The relaxed feel, coupled with the incredible beauty of the restored Victorian era home, made for a fantastic getaway for my wife and I. I highly recommend this as "The Place To Stay" in Hot Springs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2005

My boyfriend and I stayed at this magnificent home for 2 nights and we were so impressed with this B&B. We arrived late at about 8-9 PM but David and Rebecca welcomed us without any qualm even though we didn't ring up to inform of our late check in. The house itself is just gorgeous and the hospitality is second to none!
The breakfast was also great but we would have liked to have more fruits and less cream as we are not used to it. Rachel was so great and funny at the breakfast table.
We highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to have a romantic getaway with great staff and assistance.
It's just the most wonderful place to stay at!!

Stayed June 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2005

This was a dream come true! My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Wildwood. From the moment we stepped inside the door we knew we had made an amazing choice. The house is gorgeous, the hospitality is unbeatable, and the food is outrageous!!!! I was still in my wedding gown and my husband his suit when we arrived, and when we commented on how beautiful the staircase was, Rebecca immediately offered to take our picture in the house. Before we even got to our room, she had taken nearly a whole roll of film around the house. The pictures are beautiful. Our entire stay was just wonderful and we intend on going back - hopefully again and again. Everyone there, Rebecca, David, and Rachel were just wonderful. They make you feel very at home. That is what it feels like - like you are at home. I can't say enough wonderful things about this bed and breakfast! We would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay at a wonderful place with an exceptional staff. Try it - you won't be sorry.

• Stayed June 2005
BUCKNER, ARKANSAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2005

I can`t think of anything that could make this place any nicer.
Great staff and a lovely home. we went there to celebrate my wife`s 30th birthday and the Wildwood outdone themselves. Thanks for everything ya`ll.
If yuo have never tried a B&B like myself, i suggest you make the Wildwood your first. I will definitely go back.

Been to 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!