“Fantastic Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast
You added 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
808 Park Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our B&B stay at Wildwood was fantastic. I mentioned we were celebrating my birthday and Rebecca and David went above and beyond making it special for me. I had cupcakes and balloons waiting in my room. They even sang happy birthday to me at breakfast. The 3 course breakfast was AMAZING on both days. This B&B ranks number one on my list. We will definitely go back next time we are in Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The Rose Room is beautiful with it's own porch area.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
El Dorado, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here feb 13-15 and it was absolutely amazing. We have stayed here before in the main house, but this time I booked the Morrocan Suite, which is located across the street. After staying in the house twice and now the cottage, i have to say that the cottage is the way to go! Oh my gosh, it is like an apartment... A living room with tv/dvd player, a kitchenette with more breakfast items than you can imagine, a bedroom with a huge king size bed and another tv/dvd player and then a beautifully re-done bathroom with jacuzzi tub and seperate walk-in shower. I made these reservations as a surprise for valentines day for my boyfriend and from the very beginning Rebecca and her husband were extremely accomadating! I booked the "you hold the key" romance package with couple's massage and dinner reservations at Via Roma ( urbanspoon it... It is a review in itself!). My boyfriend loves the cupcakes from fat bottom girls cupcakes downtown so i emailed and asked Rebecca if it were possible to have some delivered to the room for valentines, which she did do without a problem at all! They are so kind and helpful.. I truly never want to go anywhere but here. They will spoil you rotten!! If you have not been here, you MUST try it out!! There is a reason they have won so many tripadvisor awards!

• Stayed February 2013
Archie, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Our first experience at a B&B was wonderful. I picked Wildwood due to the great reviews on TA. Rebecca was so gracious and the house was beautiful. We stayed in the Safari Suite across the street but were lucky enough to be invited to breakfast each day. The historical tour of the house was my favorite part as I love history. I would absolutely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a romantic get away. What a wonderful way to celebrate our 20th anniversary!!

• Stayed February 2013
Lonoke, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The people where absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so very friendly and inviting. We enjoyed our room so very much. It was clean and comfortable. We could have brownies, cookies, soda, tea, coffee or popcorn anytime night or day as much as we wanted, and the best part they were great. Extra stuff like shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryers were offered to us if we needed them. They have the great big towels and lots of extras for the whirlpool. They offered a lot of history on the house which we loved. The best thing ever was the breakfast. I dare anyone try to eat it all. It was delicious and it was 4 courses. These people think of everything and they will also get what you don't have. My new husband and I loved it.

Petal, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I took my husband away for his 'last weekend of freedom' before shipping out with the Army, and this weekend will be one of the highlights of our marriage. The house was just impeccable! I booked reservations over the phone after finding their website quite by accident, and from the moment Mrs. Rebecca answered the phone I knew I chose the right place. The owners are very welcoming and accommodating in every way, but especially with the breakfast! I should also say that the pictures and information on the website DO NOT do this establishment justice. The house if set up on a hill, with pretty grounds and a welcoming environment. We stayed in the King David room that has a claw-foot bathtub and high queen sized bed, which really felt authentic and cozy. But the whole place, every room, and all staff are very lovely. I was so, so surprised at how amazing everything was in person. I have already recommended Wildwood to everyone I know, and will continue to! My husband and I have already decided to come back for all of our getaways.

Room Tip: Every room is great! Each view is unique to the property and house.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband surprised me with an anniversary weekend here. It is a gorgeous home, with gracious hosts. a rich history, and amazing food!!! We live in town and this could become a regular get away for us!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We are B&Bers and I can truthfully say that Wildwood is the best B&B we have ever stayed in. Their beds are to die for not to mention everything else. The beauty of the house is beyond belief. The tour is immensely interesting! The proprietors are the most gracious people and bend over backwards to meet your needs. They are truly passionate about what they do. They had all the information we needed and were quick to offer to make reservations for us.From the food to the service to the accomodations everything is truly exceptional. I would recommend this B&B to everyone without exception! Hot Springs is a lovely place to visit. From the scenery to the outdoor activities to the race track there is something for everyone. We especially enjoyed the art walk that we just happened to arrive on the monthly weekend they do it. If you like history, beauty, fun etc. you will love Hot Springs!

Room Tip: Kipling room is more secluded, Rose most romantic, King David has a 7 ft. iron tub with hottest wate...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!