“Quapaw Bathhouse - Poor Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
springfield, mo
“Quapaw Bathhouse - Poor Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

After researching the area and the bathhouses, I decided on the Quapaw for myself, my husband, and two friends. We were going to be in Hot Springs only one day and I called and made reservations. The reservations were read back to me (including the date) and I had to correct her (the Quapaw employee read as massages when several of us were scheduling reflexology). In hindsight, this should have been a clue to me that our reservations were going to be incorrect. When we arrived for our appointment about 5 days later we were told that our appointments were for the previous day and that they could not accomodate us. No apologies were made. This was clearly an error on Quapaw's end. I highly recommend that if you are making reservations at the Quapaw that you insist on an emailed confirmation listing the date and time and the services (this was not offered to me).