“You MUST have the Chicken soup!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Little Rock, Arkansas
“You MUST have the Chicken soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We have eaten here several times, never disappointed. My favorite dish is the "Atkins Plate. It gives you a variety if meats. This time we ventured out and ordered the chicken soup. Needless to say we will order it again! We live the location and service as well.

Kansas
“Lunch at Rolandos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Loved the decor, the food was excellent, not your typical "Mexican" restaurant; wish there were more South American restaurants like this one!

Visited August 2014
“This is a must!!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have been to Hot Springs around 5 times the past 2 years and we eat here every time. The food is amazing with elegant sauces and plating. Your taste buds and your eyes will be pleased!!! The wait staff are very personable and willing to help any way they can. I would recommend sitting on the patio or in the speak easy!! Just an overall great place!!!

Louisiana
“Yummy and unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had the sampler platter and it was great. Good atmosphere, nice wait staff, and different food. If you like Mexican (not Tex Mex - it didn't claim to be ;) then you will like Rolando's! I would agree that their famous flaming queso dip was just so-so.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Food Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I come to Hot Springs once a year and eating here is a must each visit. My personal favorite is the talapia with tequila caper sauce but everything on the menu is excellent. I hate I cant pack Rolando's up and take them home with me. Great service, great salsa, great drinks and great atmosphere.