“Great value lodging.” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Great value lodging.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for an affordable pet friendly motel close to the bathhouses and this worked out perfect. We were near a grocery store and were able to pick up some healthy food instead of fast food. The management were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

Looked over the reviews on here and thought why not try it! Called the front desk to make reservation, the staff was friendly and informative. Room was super clean. Only complaint was water temp in shower was crazy bipolar. Def a good cheap place to stay if you aren't looking for big thrills in where u are sleeping. Location was perfect. Not too far from downtown, but also close to the main part of hot springs shopping.

Stayed January 2015
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2015

The hotel was not what i expected the room was clean but the neighborhood is questionable. It is an older hotel and run down. My advice to future travelers of hot springs is to stay away from this area.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Nick P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2015
Dear Cynthia,

Nick
Rodeway Inn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Safety and cleanliness are the most important factors to me when it comes to motels. I felt very safe here. I checked the bed and bathroom before unloading my stuff. Everything was very clean. The heater, TV, hair dryer and microwave all worked perfectly (I didn't use the iron or refrigerator). The shower had nice hot water and the tub drained correctly. The sheets and towels were fresh and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I asked the clerk to give me a room with the strongest wi-fi and I had a full strength signal the entire time. I was attending a conference at the convention center and it was only 3 minutes away. If you want the most up to date decor and flat screen TVs, pay three times more and go to the Embassy Suites (I stayed there last time I was here and it was awesome). But if you are budget conscious and need a great place to stay for the money, this is the place to go!

Room Tip: Room 111 directly across from the office had great wi-fi
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I'm one of those that read reviews before I ever book a hotel because I will not stay in a place that is not clean. So I booked this hotel based on the latest reviews and we were not disappointed. We had 3 couples on Harleys and stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and the staff pleasant. Yes the bathrooms are outdated but for us that just adds a little charm. The free breakfast is nice and they have waffles which my husband loves. In short for the price, you can't beat this hotel and we will definitely stay here again.
**As a side note, there is a bar called Boogie's Bar & Grill in walking distance which serves food and they had the best ribs and some very nice people! Check it out when you're in Hot Springs.There's also a little ice cream mart across the street that serves burgers and shakes**

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Nice value, good location. Not noisy at all despite being on a major road. Rooms clean and seemed relatively modernized. Comfortable bed. Good free Wifi service. Hot breakfast was good quality with several tasty options. Very friendly and personable staff. Recommended overall.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

This hotel is a great find. The rooms are clean and the beds are SO comfortable! E Grand is a busy street but we were not bothered by noise. If you are looking for a clean room with a comfortable bed at a reasonable price this is the place! Breakfast could have been slightly better but at this price who cares?

Room Tip: Ask for a room farther away from the road as E Grand is a busy street.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!