“5+++ for the money!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
“5+++ for the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Safety and cleanliness are the most important factors to me when it comes to motels. I felt very safe here. I checked the bed and bathroom before unloading my stuff. Everything was very clean. The heater, TV, hair dryer and microwave all worked perfectly (I didn't use the iron or refrigerator). The shower had nice hot water and the tub drained correctly. The sheets and towels were fresh and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I asked the clerk to give me a room with the strongest wi-fi and I had a full strength signal the entire time. I was attending a conference at the convention center and it was only 3 minutes away. If you want the most up to date decor and flat screen TVs, pay three times more and go to the Embassy Suites (I stayed there last time I was here and it was awesome). But if you are budget conscious and need a great place to stay for the money, this is the place to go!

Room Tip: Room 111 directly across from the office had great wi-fi
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I'm one of those that read reviews before I ever book a hotel because I will not stay in a place that is not clean. So I booked this hotel based on the latest reviews and we were not disappointed. We had 3 couples on Harleys and stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and the staff pleasant. Yes the bathrooms are outdated but for us that just adds a little charm. The free breakfast is nice and they have waffles which my husband loves. In short for the price, you can't beat this hotel and we will definitely stay here again.
**As a side note, there is a bar called Boogie's Bar & Grill in walking distance which serves food and they had the best ribs and some very nice people! Check it out when you're in Hot Springs.There's also a little ice cream mart across the street that serves burgers and shakes**

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Nice value, good location. Not noisy at all despite being on a major road. Rooms clean and seemed relatively modernized. Comfortable bed. Good free Wifi service. Hot breakfast was good quality with several tasty options. Very friendly and personable staff. Recommended overall.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

This hotel is a great find. The rooms are clean and the beds are SO comfortable! E Grand is a busy street but we were not bothered by noise. If you are looking for a clean room with a comfortable bed at a reasonable price this is the place! Breakfast could have been slightly better but at this price who cares?

Room Tip: Ask for a room farther away from the road as E Grand is a busy street.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Flippin, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

This motel advertises itself as recently renovated, but that should not be confused with updated. There are new paint, some new furniture, and generally clean surroundings. The rooms are quiet. The parking lot is well organized with spaces which help keep your car doors untouched. However, if you are traveling with a dog, the only place to walk your pet is in the median of East Grand Street between lanes of opposing traffic, two going one way and two going the opposite. I had to cross two lanes to get to the median, only one small part of which is well lighted. Otherwise there is not a single blade of grass for walking a dog. People walk up and down the sidewalks on both sides of the road of course, and at night this presents a safety hazard, in my opinion. In addition, I was nervous that a car might drive too near the median and hit me or my dogs. Staying at Rodeway with a pet does involve a pet fee so even though the room rate is quite reasonable, by the time you stay two nights and pay taxes and pet fees, the total room charge is near $150. That's too much for a place where a dog owner must cross two lanes of traffic to walk a pet. The breakfast was disappointing as well. There were not many choices and no yogurt or skim milk offered.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

We went to Hot Springs without a hotel reservation, read reviews on Tripadvisor and checked out this hotel. We we glad we did. The lobby was clean, the breakfast area was clean and so was our room. The bathroom was clean with lots of towels. The room had all amenities: micro, frig, coffee pot, iron, etc. Comfy beds. It was a quite area. The staff was friendly and was able to tell us about the area attractions. Close to downtown and places to eat. I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Springhill, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

I don't understand all the bad reviews for this place. My family stayed here for the weekend of the motorcycle rally.Our room was clean and seemed to have been updated recently. Even with all the motorcycles and people, we were never bothered or inconvenienced. We did not try the free breakfast in the mornings. It was also close to downtown! So, our visit was pleasant and we would definitely return again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Nick P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, September 13, 2014
Dear April,
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. Thank you for your generous comments and we look forward to see you soon.

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!