I recommend this B & B for anyone who is just looking to get away. We traveled up from Texas and enjoyed the entire road trip though our return. The City of Hot Springs itself is only attractive in the downtown/historic region. Thankfully, Hiltop manor is located just past that by about 3 minutes so we never had to see the city itself. We purchased the Getaway package and I must say, it was well worth the money!
Faith is an amazing host who walked us through the history of the B & B and made sure every detail of our visit was to our taste. She is also an EXCELLENT COOK!
Fair warning, this is the sort of place you will want to relax and enjoy. We recommend staying at least 3 nights if you really want to enjoy the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway – Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1890 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites with Jacuzzi and/or fireplace on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch which overlooks the waterfall or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named 1 of Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2011/2012, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. Members of Select Registry and Diamond Collection. We are inspected for your peace of mind. Come, RELAX, REJUVENATE, and ENJOY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs