“Bad cancellation policy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn Lake Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hot Springs
Country Inn Lake Resort
You added Country Inn Lake Resort to your Saves list
1332 Airport Rd, Hot Springs, AR 71913   |
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Bad cancellation policy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We host a family reunion and I referred five families for rooms at the Country Inn. I booked a room in June for my sister and she let me know she could not come on Aug 5. I called to cancel room, but will not receive the 89 dollars back due to 14 day cancellation policy, and I was at 11 days. They did offer another nite before October but does me no good since the reunion is booked.I think a refund was due because of referrals, so our business will go elsewhere.

Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nacogdoches
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights and I wish we could have stayed longer. Room was great! We stocked up on groceries and grilled hamburgers one night.. Great service and friendly staff. Nice view of the lake. We will come back here again!

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for three days and it was a wonderful place! Great view of Lake Hamilton, good service, and overall just a great value. We will definitely stay here if we visit Hot Springs in the future!

• Stayed July 2012
Collins, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Reserved a weeks stay at Country Inn. First night our ac would not run long enough to cool our room. Moved to another room and three nights later our ac quit. After this we had had enough of sweating through the night with very little sleep so we came home early. Oh and the ice machine also quit during our stay and the walls were paper thin based on all the noise. Look elsewhere if staying in Hot Springs

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is our first time staying here. It is a very new place and very clean for being on a lake. It has a lot of room a well equiped kitchen and big closet inside and a closet outside to store your fishing stuff.. I wish it had a pool and it would be perfect! I am very very picky where I stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Galena Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this resort for years and have always found the accomodations to be clean and comfortable and the staff to be friendly and very helpful. We were there in March 2012, November 2011 and my daughter just booked for May 2012.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Allen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Family and friends have been staying at CILR for our annual water skiing vacation for more than 10 years now. The staff is very friendly, they look forward to us coming every year and we look forward to seeing them too. It is a perfect place, right on the water, your boat can be in the boat dock just a few steps from your room. The rooms have been recently updated and are always kept clean.

Room Tip: The rooms with the Kitchenettes are the ones closest to the water and have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Country Inn Lake Resort? Share your experiences!