“BUSY place!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Sherwood, Arkansas
“BUSY place!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place after seeing it on tripadvisor. There were mixed reviews, but still wanted to try it out ourselves. We went on the weekend, as did every other person in the area. The food was very good, but no prices on the specials. View of the lake and the boats coming in to dock. Would try lunch next time, maybe not soo busy.

65% Recommend
“Our experience was a good one.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Read the bad reviews and I did not experience them. The food was excellent. One of the best steaks I have had in some time. My wife had the bacon wrapped scallops and they were great as well. The bar seemed to know what they were doing also. Service was very helpful explaining the menu . Steak is the star of this place followed by the seafood. Overall a 4.4 in my book. Go there and enjoy.

little rock
“Great place for group of coworkers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

It was amazing from the alcoholic drinks to the food. The staff was busy so the manager took it in his hands to help out our server and he cooked our food. All was perfect. Plan to come back real soon. Have eaten both steak and fish and both are divine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Excellent steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great meal for the whole family! The filet was perfect, and my son loved the children's steak tips. Service was great, so nice, and food came out quickly. Would definitely go again.

Lenexa
“If you like good quality steaks, this is a good place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The first thing I would say is don't be put off by the bad reviews this place has garnered. Based on our experience, this is a very nice restaurant with high quality steaks at reasonable prices with good service and a nice atmosphere. Both my steak and my wife's were tasty and juicy and I would say I am a pretty tough reviewer when it comes to steaks. So, if you are in the mood for steak here in Hot Springs, this should definitely be a place to seriously consider. The baked potato was good and the salad was above average--the server was knowledgeable and enthusiastic to the point of recommending I get his personal favorite dressing albeit on the side, which turned out to be a good idea because I ended up not liking that dressing, but did like the ranch dressing. The only negative we encountered was they didn't have Southern Comfort to make a Southern Comfort Sour, but that was not a big deal. Based on our experience, I genuinely don't understand the bad reviews. This place was very good food-wise and we didn't find anything about the service or atmosphere to complain about either. And, they are right on the lake so there's an added bonus there. So, all in all, there's a lot to like here and not much to dislike, at least from our perspective and our experience in early May of 2013.

• Visited May 2013