“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Stockton, California
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great time at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn! The room was nice and comfortable. The view was wonderful. The breakfasts were great. The staff was nice and helpful. I recommend this inn. I especially liked lying in the hammock in the backyard, which was right by Lake Hamilton, and enjoying the view.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
DeRidder, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is my 2nd time to stay there in the past 2 years and it is always a wonderful experience. The rooms are so comfy and the breakfast is delicious. The staff always goes above and beyond to take care of us by setting up massages or reservations to local shows. This is my favorite getaway.

Room Tip: I have stayed in the Snowball and Birdsong and enjoyed both.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Tammi, thank you taking the time to write a review, and for returning to Lookout Point. We appreciate you!... Kristie
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. The staff helped him book some romantic activities (horseback riding, couples massages) in the area. At his request, they also put a long-stem rose on the pillow each day and put together a pampering spa basket for me. Their attention to detail made the weekend even more special. The breakfast was delicious. The grounds were beautiful, and we plan to go back when it's warmer so we can enjoy the outdoor aspect even more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experiences from you relaxing getaway! Our team enjoys taking care of the details (for appointments such as your horseback riding, spas, dinners) so that all you need to do is enjoy! Come on back when the weather is warmer--there are great lake activities here on Lake Hamilton....Kristie
Durham, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were there only two nights for a brief family event. Lovely grounds and a wonderful labyrinth by the lake for contemplation. Also, nice spots for all 7 of to gather. And careful attention to my need for gluten-free alternatives. The only drawback was our inability to regulate the heat in our room.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughtful review. We continue to experiment with gluten-free alternatives, and are delighted to work with any dietary restrictions of our guests. Out of our 13 guest rooms, 10 have individual heating & air conditioning controls, and 3 are on a shared thermostat. (The rooms are identified on our website's room comparison chart).
If the temperature was not comfortable for you, I certainly apologize. We make every attempt to adjust to suit our guests.
Thank you again for choosing to stay at Lookout Point!
Azle, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I were coming up on our final weekends alone before our first child arrived and I just happened upon Lookout Point after a Google search. We booked the Babymoon package and were greeted with a clean and comfy room, cheese, crackers and chocolates, a rose and bottle of sparkling grape juice. We also received a fantastic couple's massage at Wellness Day Spa in Hot Springs. We couldn't have hoped for a more relaxing, romantic and stress free trip before we start out new family. Too bad it was too cold to enjoy the lake!

Maumelle, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My favorite description of Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is that of sanctuary. I've stayed there many times and my most recent stay in January was no exception to the exemplary, wonderful experience that I've had each and every time. The beauty, superb hospitality, the feeling that it is sacred space is beyond any experience that I have ever had at a bed and breakfast anywhere. The owners and entrie staff convey in every way that their desire if for your stay to be one of peace and rest. You truly feel cared for and catered to at Lookout Point. If sancutary is what you seek - this is the best place. Plus, there are so many fun things to do around the area and the hosts are very informative about this as well. Love it there so much and plan to return again and again. Thank you.
Mary Jane Cole
Little Rock, AR

Room Tip: All of the rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mary Jane, we are humbled by your words. It is truly a distinct opportunity to provide a sanctuary for you and all who enter.... Kristie
Nacogdoches, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

After 42 years of marriage and too many misses for Valentine's Day, I thought I would try to redeem myself with a surprise trip for my wife. Lookout Point Inn filled the bill and then some. Ray, Kristi, Robin and Tiffany were attentive and most gracious. Weather was great, fun and atmosphere top notch. Robin suggested the Quapaw Bath and I sprang for the Full Meal Deal and Jamie loved it. She was gone for two hours and came back refreshed. I will be back, that is if you'll have us?

Ferris and Jamie Fain

Room Tip: Snowball room was very nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Well, of course we'd love to welcome you back to Lookout Point! It makes us happy that you were able to surprise Jamie with a wonderful romantic weekend of pampering. Thanks so much! Kristie

Been to Lookout Point Lakeside Inn? Share your experiences!