My favorite description of Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is that of sanctuary. I've stayed there many times and my most recent stay in January was no exception to the exemplary, wonderful experience that I've had each and every time. The beauty, superb hospitality, the feeling that it is sacred space is beyond any experience that I have ever had at a bed and breakfast anywhere. The owners and entrie staff convey in every way that their desire if for your stay to be one of peace and rest. You truly feel cared for and catered to at Lookout Point. If sancutary is what you seek - this is the best place. Plus, there are so many fun things to do around the area and the hosts are very informative about this as well. Love it there so much and plan to return again and again. Thank you.
Mary Jane Cole
Little Rock, AR
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.