“Perfect In Every Way!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Perfect In Every Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I had another perfect weekend at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn! There has not been one disappointment in any stay we have had at this Magnificent Inn. In fact, in the numerous times we have been fortunate enough to stay here.. there is always something new and exciting each time from the food to the friends made here. Peace and tranquility is always found here. Your true self is bound to emerge from the sheer beauty of the surroundings in this little Hot Springs hide-a-way! It does not get any better than this.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you! We never want to disappoint you! .... Kristie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have stayed at Lookout Point several times and it just gets better each time. The staff is friendly, helpful, and gracious. The grounds have gotten even more beautiful and the beds are heavenly. We love the combination of privacy and company, whenever you choose. We will keep going back whenever we can.

Room Tip: It depends upon preference, but we love the Hot Springs room!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ahhh...thank you! You are right, the gardens evolve and become more beautiful every year....Kristie
Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Anyone travelling to the Hot Springs area for any reason should consider staying at the Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. The accomodations, amenities and service are top notch. This B&B was built as a B&B and not created from an older house. Everything was thought of by the architects, landscapers and owners to insure you have a wonderful experience. It was a last minute trip to the races and we got the last (smallest) room available and I still will give it five stars. Extremely impressive!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your generous review! It is our goal to be the finest inn anywhere, and to provide the absolute best hospitality possible. We're glad you love Lookout Point!
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

There are not enough words to describe the perfection of this inn. No picture will do it justice. The place is simply beautiful, serene, tranquil, relaxing. The gourmet breakfast they serve is simple, yet amazing. The owners and staff are terrific. My husband and I have stayed at the inn several times. It is our oasis in the middle of our busy lives. We are always looking forward to the next time we can return, and always sad when our weekends at the inn end. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. It is magic.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a patio or balcony. The view is beautiful. My favorite room is the Pocahontas...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I am sad I only had two nights at a place I would be thrilled to spend two weeks at! It was more than I could have imagined- sure the pics look nice but the reality is so much more. The place is a large cottage/mansion look that is incredibly charming. Then you enter the B&B and the entry way is grand- you are looking down into a beautiful hardwood flooring foyer with a nice table and arrangement and a very approachable and obvious front desk- this may seem a simple sight maybe one expected but not something I typically find in a B&B and from a crows nest perspective from above. Then there was the room! How I loved that bed! I have not slept so well and so comfortably in my own bed in ten years. This bed allowed me to sink into unimaginable softness and fall into the deepest sleep in years. I even asked where they got their mattresses from and they told me! Then there was the spa tub- so large and comfortable under a stained glass window lit from the outside. How dreamy! They even have amazing bath salts up front that you can get. The view from every room is the lake, rolling gardens, hammocks, and a little mini-stream/falls through the property. This IS the dream place to relax if you are under stress. This is the place to recharge for life. The food was excellent - they had snacks made just for me because I am Gluten sensitive. They made me GF pancakes, cookies and brownies. For a person on a restricted diet this kind of care is precious- there are the foods I can almost never find unless I cook them myself. A++++ people and place. Everyone there is top of the line personalities and professionalism. I will be staying there again. And this time for at least a week.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are nice here but if you want lap of luxury get into the Evening Shade room. E...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

If you want some time with your loved one then this is defintely the place to go. The offer wine, snacks and other goodies during lunch time and it is so quiet. The prices can be kind of high but it is worth it. The staff is very welcoming and when you first walk in, the steps are amazing. The landscaping is beautiful and the lake is serene. There are seats for you to sit out and watch the sun rise/set. We had a room with a nice balcony and we really enjoyed it. Beats every hotel that I have stayed at in Hot Springs. We will be here every year.

Room Tip: Book rooms depending on space and the view you would like.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dickinson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Lookout Point last May for a wedding and had an amazing time. The customer service and cleanliness was 5 star. I would recommend this place to everyone. Only one thing I would note is that if you have any food preferences let the wait staff know before breakfast is served. They are so amazing at asking you ahead of time and the food is amazing. So speak up if you have any (gluten, dairy, ect.) My best friend was so happy she had her wedding here and we all so so enjoyed the accomendations.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms! I want to live there.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Lookout Point Lakeside Inn? Share your experiences!