“Average Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Omaha
“Average Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I visited Hot Springs, AR with the family and wanted a special night out. We chose Colton's Steak House expecting a bit more than we got. The steak was pretty good and cooked to order; however, it was pretty fatty and the ribs were tough, Was a bit dissappointed by this. The service was good though and the waitress was very attentive to our table.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“This place has gone down hill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Have not been here in a about a year. First of all, I sat down in something that was on my seat. My husband was going to have the waitress clean it off while I went to wash my hands and the seat of my pants. The bathroom was disgusting. The waitress never showed up to clean my seat or take our drink orders. Instead she sat on her butt fanning herself! The place was just nasty! We just couldn't bring ourselves to eat there. We just walked out. I'm very upset at the condition Colton's is in! This place used to be one of my favorite restaurants:(

Visited August 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“O.K. Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Do not go here if you are very hungry because service is slooooooooooooow. No one to greet us at the front. Stood several minutes and finally ask a passing server if we were supposed to seat ourselves. He said someone would be right with us. Finally, after several minutes, we were seated. Another long wait. I finally got up and found a server and ask him if we had a waiter. He went in the back and finally someone brought menus. Our waitress finally showed up to take our drink orders. Another long wait. Finally drinks arrived and she took our order. After 15 minutes she came back and said they were out of what I ordered. Brought another menu. Another long wait. Took our order for a second time. Another very long wait. Finally the food came and it was ok. Took almost 1 and 1/2 hours to get food. If you have this kind of time, it is ok.

Visited August 2013
Beebe
“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Everything was wonderful....I think our server went well beyond to make our trip fabulous....I didnt leave with anything but a positive feel.
The meal was delilous and looked very appealing..

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa
“Staff was great. Steaks were tough. Still enjoyed the visit.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The steaks were tough. The staff was great and very attentive to our group. Overall a good visit but not if you are looking for a quality steak. Similar to Logans and Texas Roadhouse type dining.

Visited June 2013