“A mans meal...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Crowley, Louisiana
“A mans meal...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Recently on a trip to Hot Springs Arkansas, I stopped to eat at a place that came reconmended by the hotel staff at the Candlewood Suiets. This facility is know as Colton's Steak House. As you pull into the parking lot of the western themed resturant, you will notice it is very well lit for being at night. You walk up to the doors that look like an old western wood boardwalk and are greeted by the staff. Once seated water was quickly brought out to me and the friendly waitress (although very busy night) waited for me to make up my mind on which of the steaks I wanted... I chose the 14 oz ribeye with a side of steamed brocholi and fries. She returned within 4 minutes with my cold beer. It looked like a bunch of regulars were in there because it seemed every table was visiting with the next one. Then the big moment came when she brought me that big ribeye sizzling and said enjoy your steak sir. Enjoy it I did... This young lady checked up on me just the right amount, you know, not enough to bother you. My steak was delicious and cooked to perfection with a hint of pink in the middle. The brocholi was crisp and NOT wilty. The fries were crisp and the black pepper she brought out just made them fries that more delicious. Would I eat here again, Yep partner I sure would...

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I eat at colton's just about every time I go to Hot Springs. We have always had good service and good food there. It is a steak house with complementary peanuts when you walk in, decent margaritas, and pretty good steaks. We often go on lunch runs and take the back roads and ride motorcycles to Hot Springs just to eat and Coltons and ride back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I eat at Colton's everytime I go to Hot Springs. The food is great and I have always gotten great service. The steaks are really good and cooked perfectly.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Plano, Tx
“Had a great lunch here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a casual place. Free peanuts with shells on the floor. We had lunch and the bergers were very good.

Visited August 2012
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“One of the best steakhouses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

They have the best salad and the steaks are always cooked just the way you order them. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Visited May 2012