“Unbelievable bad service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Willow Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hot Springs
Willow Beach Motel
You added Willow Beach Motel to your Saves list
260 Lake Hamilton Dr, Hot Springs, AR 71913   |
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Hot Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unbelievable bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2004

On April 4, 2004, I booked 4 rooms for a family reunion at Willow Beach MOtel in Hot Springs. I was told at the time of booking that we could have 4 rooms right together since it was for a family reunion. I asked for rooms 1-4 but was told that I could not have those rooms because they were guaranteed to the same family every year. That was fine. I asked for 13-16 and was told that would be fine and they would book those rooms for us. On May24, a represenative from Willow Beach called and confirmed our reservations for rooms 13-16 and at that time I cancelled room 16 due to an illness in the family. Again, I was told that was fine and I would be given 13-15. Room 14 had a stove which was to be a great asset to our family reunion. We wanted all rooms together so that we could push the picnic tables together and have plenty of room. On May 28, one of our family members arrived and we went to get the key and were again reassured that we would have 13-15. On May 29, when the rest of the family arrrived, we went to get the key and were told they had changed our rooms to 13, 15 and 1 which meant none of the rooms were together and none of the picnic tables were close. Luckily, number 1 did have a stove and so we had to move all of our food and ect all the way around the building to room 1.
It was not only and inconvenience, but we had to have 13 people eat in the same room because there was now only 1 picnic table and it was not even close to big enough. When we complained, we were told they couldn't guarantee rooms and they had put someone in room 14 Friday night and they decided to stay all weekend. So, we were put out of our room and the manager did nothing to rectify this. We will never stay again.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)

Been to Willow Beach Motel? Share your experiences!