“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Olla
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at this Cracker Barrel, and were very pleased with the quick friendly service. The food was great and our server was right on. They also had a great sale in the store!

Visited August 2013

83% Recommend
Mount Ida, Ar
“Reminds Me of My Childhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Whenever I step into Cracker Barrel, I feel like I am nine years old again and just arriving in Arkansas with my parents. The old photographs and vintage pieces remind me of the homes we visited as I was introduced to cousins, aunts and uncles all over rural 1060's Arkansas. The authenticity of the feel of the restaurant is reflected in the genuine warmth and care of the staff. My parents, who are in their 80's love going for the wonderful old style home cooking. I prefer a lighter menu and love their fresh salads. Their biscuits remind me of my Grandma's sour dough biscuits, fermenting on top of the refrigerator in an old wooden bowl for her to bake each morning and I love the diet orange soda on ice by the entrance. We always have to shop, of course, and I enjoy finding unique items. It's always a fun experience for us with great food, great service and a wonderful atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bryan, Texas
“Great Overall - food and service both excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place was among the best Cracker Barrels we have been to. The food and service were both great! Our waitress was prompt and friendly. She kept our coffee filled-up and hot. We had breakfast - some of the best french toast I've ever had. Fried apples were delicious as well. My only complaint was that my "over-medium" eggs were a bit too runny.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longview, Texas
“Cant go wrong!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

As Always Cracker Barrel is awesome! It is such a comfort to go out of town and see the old favorite! We make it a trip must always.. incredible food but GREAT staff!! so nice and helpful.. a older gentleman became ill (he didn't look good when he came in) and they had to leave before they ordered and the waitress was so kind and concerned.. other waitress would throw a fit because she went to the trouble of getting their drinks, etc. EXCELLENT!!! I wish I could remember her name but all the staff there was great!

Visited August 2013
Batesville, Arkansas
“Always Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

You can nevr go wrong with eating at the cracker barrel, the food is just good old country food. If we see a cracker barrel in the city that we are at we always eat there.

• Visited July 2013