“Chefs are Great & So it the Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 235 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Japanese
Hot Springs, AR
“Chefs are Great & So it the Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Their chefs are unique and try to make you laugh while they are cooking the food by doing funny things with their knives and fire. Their food is prepared to your taste and is excellent.

Visited January 2013

Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Fuji's is better than Osaka's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I've been there twice since my last review, that was on Mother's day. I went with a friend & with my mother again. Both times it was excellent, the service & the food. It's so much better than Osaka's & they have a happy hour! Great prices if you love sushi like I do.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Overland, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We went here on a whim, we love Hibachi and wanted to grab a roll. We were 1 of 2 parties at the restaurant and got a hibachi table to ourselves. It was wonderful! Despite cooking for only 2 people the chef did the onion and egg tricks and cooked the food well for us. The meat was a bit tough but good, afterwards (on the way home) I noticed how salty the food was and had to down some water. The sushi was better than expected and really thr $10 roll would have cost eaily $15+ in a larger city. Would go again!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Texarkana, Texas
“Best Japanese food in Hot Springs!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Love this place nice people nice atmosphere. The food is great here it is also reasonably priced. A little off the beaten path but not really hard to find at all.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“NEW OWNERS - Great food & service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I took my mom here for Mother's day & her name is Fuji, she's from Japan & she really enjoyed the food & service. I was very impressed with the new owners, they are sooooooooo nice & the food was excellent! I used to go when Wendy & Johnny had it but the service & food was bad. I'm so happy there's a new owner. I can start going there again. I love everything on their menu.

• Visited May 2012