“Mmmmmmm” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“Mmmmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great pizza and the veggie tray (the good kind...fried) was awesome too. Picked it up and took it back to our cabin outside Hot Springs. Delicious!

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“The best pizza I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I grew up in Chicago and had enjoyed very good Pizza. While in Hot Springs, AR a few weeks ago my wife and I looked up Rod's Pizza. I had told her she had to try this one. I have been going to this restaurant for about 10 years after an employee at Best Western told me of it. If you like good pizza this is the place to go. We ordered the Godfather's large. It came at least an inch thick and it was so large that we had a piece each and had to take the rest home. One word. Fantastic! The waitress was very attentive and the food divine. I recommend this to anyone in the Hot Springs area. You won't be disappointed. Promise!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rapid City, South Dakota
“The garlic bread was great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Cheesy garlic bread was good, pizza was just average. I ordered thin crust meaty pizza, cant remember the name. Was a little too cheesy and the sausage was overcooked and overall the pizza wasn't anything very impressive. But they were offering a $5 off all pizzas discount for the month of November. So considering the price its wasn't bad.

Visited November 2013
Hot Springs, AR
“Friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The hostess and server were friendly. We waited about 40-45 minutes for one cheeseburger pizza, which was okay. The beef tasted odd and I wound up picking it off. In all fairness, I think any other pizza (without beef) would've been really good. The owner stopped by our table. She was really friendly and chatted up my 5 year-old. It was right at $40 for a 17" pizza, two drinks, and two beers. I would go back, but would order a different pizza.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rockwall, TX
“Lots of toppings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place was recommended by the front desk at our hotel. We had asked form recommendations for good pizza and a good salad bar. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. There was a train that circled around the rooms near the ceiling. The salad bar was okay, was expecting bigger for a good one but they kept it clean. We ordered a 15" thin crust pizza, half four meat and the other veggie. We should have ordered a smaller one. The toppings were just poured on. It was a little too much for us.

• Visited October 2013