“A Joke” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 38 Activities in Hot Springs
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A Joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wanted to have a nice, relaxing mani/pedi with my two daughters. One was having a birthday (here from Colorado), the other was getting married the next day. I called twice (from my home in California) to make sure that they had three chairs so that we could be serviced together, and was promised that that would not be a problem. When we arrived, the manager took us upstairs...there were only two chairs there and only two manicurists. They both told me that they never do more than two clients at the same time. Needless to say, I was furious. My daughters had their nails done while I kept them company. They did offer us cheese and crackers (stale). They offered to do my nails after my daughters were done, but we had last minute wedding stuff to do and couldn't spend another hour and a half there. They then had the nerve to charge me a cancellation fee because I didn't stay and have my nails done!!! Will NEVER return...am surprised they are still in business with such terrible and rude business practices. To add salt to the wound, the nail polish was peeling off by the next day's wedding! A JOKE!

Visited October 2011

Arkansas
17 attraction reviews
“Not worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've had many massages, facials, and such. Six years ago, I visited here with my bridal entourage. Massages were ok, but the facial was amazing...so was the wax job. It didn't hurt and I wasn't red...even 30 minutes after the visit (usually I would be pink until the next day). I was in the area last summer, and thought of visiting again. I booked the appointment, and paid out of the rear for nothing special. I explained to them what a wonderful experience I had before and was hoping for the same or better. The facial wasn't anything special at all, and the wax job was not the same. Unfortunately I wasted my time and money.