“Super Science Museum” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 31 Attractions in Hot Springs
Type: Science Museums, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: The mission of Mid-America Science Museum is to stimulate interest in science, to promote public understanding of the sciences, and to encourage life-long science education through interactive exhibits and programs. The Museum also serves as a premier tourism attraction in Arkansas. he purpose of Mid-America Science Museum is to explain scientific knowledge and concepts to the public through interactive exhibits, activities, workshops, and educational programs. The Museum seeks to stimulate a lifelong interest in science, spark curiosity, reshape attitudes and stir the imagination. Our goal is informal science education that encourages learning in ways not ordinarily found in the workplace, classroom, or home. To achieve this purpose, the Museum will maintain the highest standards in providing quality exhibits, programs and services for students, citizens and visitors to Arkansas.
Heber Springs, Arkansas
12 attraction reviews
“Super Science Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our family has attended the past 2 homeschool days at MASM. We have done everything from coloring to extracting DNA. The museum is clean and so exciting!

Visited March 2013
cara m, Public Relations Manager at Mid-America Science Museum, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at Mid-America Science Museum. Your feedback is very much appreciated!! I am so glad that you enjoy your visits with us and I do hope you will come back soon!!

Dallas, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Super Fun Hands-On Science Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My mom took me to visit this museum when we visited over Thanksgiving. My sister and I are grown, but we went along with our significant others and had a blast. The hands on science "experiments" were so awesome. Plus, they have the largest conical tesla coil in the nation and to see it in action with lightning shooting from it's cage is so amazing. Real family fun no matter the age!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at Mid-America Science Museum. Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. It truly is a place for all ages! Come back this summer and enjoy our two summer exhibits that will be here through August 10th!
Thanks again.
Quinlan, Texas, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Wonderful kid's museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Interactive. Very interesting for kids and adults. Nice nature walk with big fish and beautiful fountain. Might want to skip the add-ons. Kids said they were lame.

Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at Mid-America Science Museum. All feedback is greatly appreciated! I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. I apologize that the add-ons were not to your satisfaction. The Tesla show is a fan favorite. The simulator ride does change from time to time. Currently we have a longer sim ride than normal (it's over 6 minutes) and it is about exploring the Amazon. On your next visit I hope you find the add-ons more satisfactory. Thank you again for your feedback and anyway we can help make your visit better, please email us at info@midamericamuseum.org
4 attraction reviews
“Great Place for the Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The entire family enjoyed this museum. It has lots of great exhibits. The kids even learned some new things. This is a must see attraction. The kids will enjoy it.

Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Feedback is always appreciated. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit and I do hope you come visit again soon!! Our summer exhibits are here through August 10th!
Dallas
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

For sure a good place to visit. We all enjoyed it, especially my daughters. so much to do there and its well worth every penny spent!!

Visited July 2013
Thank you for the feedback and review. It is greatly appreciated!! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I do hope you make plans to come again soon!