“Spacious, clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

FAMILY FUN PACKAGE
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kansas
“Spacious, clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

My family of five spent two nights here and were VERY comfortable. They had a nice pool, comfortable beds, very clean rooms and the nicest bellmen I've seen in a while. My only complaint would be the "herd" that crowded around the breakfast buffet - we decided to skip it the second day- but I guess that's not exactly the hotel's fault anyway.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

My husband and I decided to go to Hot Springs for a little get-a-way during the week of St. Patrick's Day. We had the best time! There were so many different things to do and the area is simply beautiful and relaxing. The hotel was great. Great food, staff, room, atmosphere...what more can I ask for, right??? That bed was the worst thing I have ever slept on! It is time for upgrades in that hotel! First, all the bedding was so uncomfortable I thought I was sleeping on Dollar Tree bedding! Second, The mattress felt like something from 1982! It would sink in the middle and was higher on the edges. Last, the pillows made my head hurt! I would go back to that hotel in a heartbeat...after they change the beds and bedding!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2009

Being able to walk to all of downtown Hot Springs's attractions was the main reason I selected the Embassy Suites, and, indeed, within a few minutes I was able to reach all of them. The interior atrium is alluring (as are the $1 drinks at the bar every day at happy hour), and the huge breakfast spread kept me full for half the day. My room was huge, spotless, and comfortable. Onsite parking was abundant, and the 80-minute massage at the onsite Botanica Spa was pure pleasure. The large restaurant, Bistro 400, served my very tasty dinner of wild mushroom soup, a mixed salad, steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables with aplomb.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2009

Just got back from a conference in Hot Springs. Ditto what ripplesguy says-- the folks at ES are super nice. Emma in housekeeping was so friendly; "Momma" in the breakfast area made me want to give her a hug, she was so nice. Nick checked us in and was very accommodating when we needed another room. He tried very hard to find us the best rate available for that room. Mario gave me a lift on the shuttle to Walgreens- no waiting, no hassle, no problem. He was very friendly too! Terry, the manager, is exceptional!! He went WAY out of his way to make sure a crowd of conference-attendees were happy and enjoying their stay. Terry is super-great!

The ES also has a small fitness center- a little cramped but nice nonetheless. There are a few treadmills and a couple of ellipticals. A nice rack of free weights and small area to stretch. It was quite cramped when there were others there, but not so bad that I didn't return. I am really glad they had the free weights. The pool area was pretty- and there is a nice hot tub there too. Didn't try the spa.

The Bistro seemed quite empty most of the time, but I LOVED the Mediterranean Chicken salad- very nice and fresh tasting- lots of yummy black olives. I liked it so much I ordered it the very next day at lunch!

Bed was comfortable and it was a little hard to get the temperature right at first, but finally found the right temp. ES is connected to the convention area which is extremely convenient. It's also close to downtown which was fun. I wish the internet was free ($9.95 per day even in the lobby). Ugh. But the breakfast and HHour was very good.

All in all- I would come back here again. I was really missing my family but these nice people made me feel so welcome and less homesick.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

Was here to attend meetings, and I'm always excited to stay at an Embassy Suites. I extended my stay by a day just because the hotel had all the usual greatness of an Embassy Suites in terms of room quality, breakfast (best omelettes I've ever had at an Embassy Suites--and I've had a few!), and grand lobby. Every staff interaction was delightful!

The temperature controls were not digital, and it took me a while to find the "sweet spot" so I wasn't too cold at night, but a minor issue.

If you are a Hilton Honors member as I am, you'll recognize this Embassy Suites experience as a typical-to-above average property.

If you are not familiar with Embassy Suites, the best part for me is that all of the guest rooms have separate bedrooms from the "living room" area and having a door to the bedroom means the sound from the atrium lobby reaches your room, but not your bedroom. Love that!

Oh, and MAN do they love dogs here! The first ES I have ever visited that welcomed my dog with such open arms.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

I was very disappointed to find that in order to use the free internet on this property I would have had to go to the business center. If you want internet provided in your room you have to pay a fee of $9.95 for a 24 hr period, or 4.95 per hour. I think for the cost of these suites internet should be provided in your room as part of the daily rate.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — internet service
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

We stayed here one night with a puppy. The hotel said they were dog friendly. Boy, they were! The hotel was VERY upscale for the Hot Springs area. I've stayed at the Arlington and it was Okay, but after staying here, I'll never stay anywhere else. Clean, new, great food, great staff, large rooms, gorgeous lobby, friendly dog loving people. Great hot breakfast in the lobby restaurant. Large marble tub with a view. Big floor to ceiling windows. Doggone it, I just loved it!

• Liked — Hot Springs Hotel with Class!
  • Disliked — I've thought and thought and can't think of a thing!
  • Stayed September 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Embassy Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!