This hotel is without doubt the nicest hotel in Hot Springs. We enjoyed our stay @ this property while visiting this beautiful town. However parking is absolutely horrible!!! Due to the hotel being attached to the town's convention center, the hotel's parking is combined with the convention center. This makes locating a parking space virtually impossible!!
The hotel needs to build a parking garage specifically for their guests!! Parking was a huge inconvenience for our family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Embassy Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites