From arrival to departure, we were treated like royalty. The accommodations were first class. All employees were cheerful, friendly, helpful and sooooo very kind and caring; i.e., the parking attendants, registration desk employees, restaurant personnel, etc. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The walkway connected us to the convention center and kept us out of the inclement weather which was rainy/cold. Overall, it was an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites