We stayed over Christmas. The hotel was very quiet, and low key. Just what we were looking for. The suite was clean and very well appointed. Our first trip to Hot Springs, AR & will return in summer.
The staff was extraordinary! Going our of their way to offer suggestions to our requests for a church on Christmas eve, and directions to the area shopping.
Can't wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.