The hotel is in the walking distance from the happening place in Hot Springs. Yes the carpet was very old but the bed were clean and comfortable. If your motive is to be in downtown and be at the center of most of the things then yes get the hotel however if you want to relax and enjoy the hotel amenities then you probably won't like this hotel. I am very picky when it comes to where I stay- I am a cleanliness freak and I had no problems staying there at all. We only stayed there for a night and the view from the 13th floor was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Convention Hotel & Spa is located in downtown Hot Springs with a beautiful view of the Ouachita Mountains and is adjacent to the Hot Springs Convention Center, via a covered walkway. We rise 14 stories high and offer 200 guestrooms. Our guests enjoy our renovated restaurant and relax in our Spa. We are have made huge progress with our hotel renovations and they continue daily. We take pride in accomodating each guest and We are excited to share that The Austin Hotel placed in the top 3 hotels in our Reader's Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Expedia so you can book your The Austin Convention Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Austin Hotel Hot Springs
- The Austin Convention Hotel And Spa
- Austin Hotel Hot Springs