“Ar. Trucking assn.Convention” 5 of 5 stars

Romance in Hot Springs!
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Ar. Trucking assn.Convention”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was greeted first off by the very nice and professional front desk clerk named Tracy. She had a answer for all my questions that I needed to know, and got me checked in to my room pretty fast. Then the next morning when I went down for breakfast there she was again with the same cheerful smile working in the restaurant . My room was great with a great view, and my bed was very comfortable. .That night for dinner I went down to the restaurant for dinner and was greeted by Tracy again I had a server named April she was very nice and professional. I will stay here again This summer with my wife and kids.

Room Tip: The king rooms in the corner are great.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Jacksonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We ate in the restaurant and the manager Tracy was very professional and accommodating. Also our waitress was named April, she was an excellent waitress and made sure our food was brought out in a promptly manner. My room was very nice and affordable, and centrally located to the historic district and the convention center which was convenient because that's where my daughter's event was. You wont be disappointed if you stay at the Austin Hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Greenfield, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great place and location. Hotel personnel is very friendly and helpful, especially two young lady's, Tracy and Alex, they made us feel right at home. Thanks again girls. My husband and I will stay here again, we come to Hot Springs at least once to twice a year. Do think about using the spa services, it will do your body good.
Stan and Sandy M.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Jesse made sure my wife and I were checked in proply. He did a awesome job even giving us pamphlets of different things to do! The room was perfect the stay was perfect my only complaint is the restaurant bartender with the glasses did a poor job of tending to us also we had to ask another young lady for silverware..the food was delicious and I loved the highway 49 band!!! The beds were comfortable also. We where visiting because it's our 1st year anniversary weekend..as we checked out today Tyler took my wife and I picture for us. The employees are nice hotel is wonder and the stay was better!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My daughter & I had to attend a dance competitition in Hot Springs, AR solo. I was a bit concerned arriving late at night & having to park & walk back to the hotel. Much to my great appreciation, we were taken care of by the wonderful staff-- especially John & Leon who not only parked our car for us (for $5!!!!), but loaded up our things into our car & brought it to us late the next night, ready to go, so we could get on with the craziness that is a dance competition weekend!! We changed our hotel plans for this upcoming weekend, and another dance competition, due to the outstanding customer service we received!! We had a seamless booking experience with the superior help of Jesse & are looking forward to our upcoming stay!!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for work for 2 nights. This place is old. Customer service is lacking. It's dirty. People in my group had bugs in their room and also noticed garbage in the dresser drawers. Breakfast in the Janie's or jenni's or whatever it's called was awful and way over priced. They are understaffed. They should open earlier to accommodate people as they arrive, rather than wait till 7 when you have 30 people in line. The poor servers were so overwhelmed. Some people only ate a piece of fruit and still had to pay the $13 per person. I understand that it's a buffet. But it's a convention center- they have tons of people coming over night that all have to be at the same place at the same time. The service and quality of the stay was not good to say the least. Stay somewhere else. Eat somewhere else.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were in town for a food show and had the pleasure of staying the night here. I had read reviews prior that were half and half so I went in with no expectations (I should do this more often) the room was a good size, the bed was comfortable and the location was perfect. We were in walking distance of many great places in downtown Hot Springs. The employees were very nice and helpful! I would totally stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was by the soda and snack machines, BUT the beds were on the opposite side so I never heard...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to The Austin Convention Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!