We recently stayed at The Austin Hotel during July. The rooms were not modern but were very clean. The pool was small, but we had it to ourselves the whole time. The valet/bellhop people were the BEST!! We asked them for their opinions on the best Golf courses, places to eat, etc. They never steered us wrong and were always extremely helpful and courteous. The location was good. We were worried about staying downtown, but had no problems. The Austin is connected to the Convention Center. We stayed during the week when there was nothing on at the center. Which we found out was the best, because there was hardly anyone there!! We will definitely stay at the Austin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Convention Hotel & Spa is located in downtown Hot Springs with a beautiful view of the Ouachita Mountains and is adjacent to the Hot Springs Convention Center, via a covered walkway. We rise 14 stories high and offer 200 guestrooms. Our guests enjoy our renovated restaurant and relax in our Spa. We are have made huge progress with our hotel renovations and they continue daily. We take pride in accomodating each guest and We are excited to share that The Austin Hotel placed in the top 3 hotels in our Reader's Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Austin Convention Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Austin Hotel Hot Springs
- The Austin Convention Hotel And Spa
- Austin Hotel Hot Springs