“Good food and cool music up the stairs!!!” 4 of 5 stars

410 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901
501-623-3200
Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come visit us in downtown Hot Springs over-looking bathhouse row. We are located in an old bookie joint and speakeasy where you can actually see the betting windows from back in the day. The atmosphere is bluesy and soulfull with beautiful art by local artists. Billie Holliday,Louis Armstrong and Jelly roll Morton's pictures line our walls as well as a 200 foot mural of New Orleans. We have the best Cajun and Creole food in Arkansas. You can also have cocktails or come for the specialty coffees and fresh beignets.
“Good food and cool music up the stairs!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place for lunch before the bath house. Awesome food, decent prices, good service, and beautiful view!!! Good place to try!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow expensive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Went in for lunch but a glance down the menu and we decided to just try the beignets. They were delicious I must say and the view was fantastic from our window table. The service was okay but both host were a little awkward.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Real New Orleans feel in Hot Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I'm spoilt, honestly. I'm used to fine food daily with excellent quality and service. So when I go out of town I'm often disappointed. Andrews exceed all my hopes and expectations. Real New Orleans style in down town Hot Springs. AMAZING. Try the blackened Red Fish it's out of this world.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely evening, lovely meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had an enjoyable evening at Andrew's recently. The staff was very friendly and the service was excellent. My water glass did not go unattended and every time one of the staff passed our table if something needed attention it was taken care of. My husband said the homemade blue cheese dressing was more like blue cheese only. Very delicious. He usually does not care for just iceberg lettuce but with the dressing he ate every bite. My ranch did not taste homemade but was still very good. My husband had the red snapper almondine and declared it one of the best he has ever had. The accompanying vegetables were very good, too. I had the shrimp scampish and the shrimp were cooked perfectly. I just wish I had asked for more bread to dip into the delicious sauce. We did not have dessert, but we'll be back to try the beignets!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“A bit of New Orleans in Hot Springs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ate at Andrew's nealy every day we were in Hot Springs- we like it that much! The food is very good, the beignets are amazing! So good sometimes we would pop in after dinner just to have them for desert! The restaurant is in a quaint old building (read narrow stairs) but the views from the streetside windows of Bathhouse Row are great. The owner is very cordial & we would certainly go back again.

Visited November 2012