“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
Dallas
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

I loved the hotel! Everything was amazing, the front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast girls where GREAT! And my room was very clean. I loved it and can't wait to come back!!

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

This was actually our second trip to this hotel. We stayed there back when it first opened and opted to stay here again on our return. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the employees are friendly and helpful and the price was the best we could find for the quality of the room and amenities. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Texarkana, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

I checked in late at night haveing earlier been assured of a rate of $99. when I got there I was charged 116.00. I was put in room 410 (dont go there) the TV did not work and the bed sqeaked at every movement made. I told the desk clerk my complaints and she just shrugged her shouldersat me. That was when I decieded to leave at 4 am. Not only would I not stay there again, I couldnt even force myself to stay the one time I was there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
clinton, ms
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels and found this to be one of the worst. I booked online, and when I arrived, I found that they did not have suites. I was placed on the third floor that smelled of old, stale smoke. Mind you, I am asthmatic. I asked the receptionist about the smell, and was told it was smoke free. Only to find out the floor I was placed on had been a smoking floor previously. The night of my first stay, I could rarely breathe. I called the receptionist from 12 until 3 a.m. and received no answer. I got up to find the person, and when I did, he was asleep in the breakfast area. I asked about changing rooms, and was told he would have his supervisor to call the next morning. I never received a call; however, I spoke with the morning supervisor, and my room was changed after 12 noon. Some of the staff was not friendly, with the exception of one. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Some parts of the room and bathroom was not even clean.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
All Over
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

I was here in mid May for a business meeting with a few investors. I loved my stay, the staff is very friendly the hotel is older, but clean and very comfortable. The best part of the stay was the great staff who makes you feel at home.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

Wanted to write a review of my stay to let everyone know how pleasant my stay was. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the experience, staff, and room was excellent. We have staying here in years past. I have noticed that alot of renovations have been going on which is awesome. Staff was always friendly and willing to help when I had a question. I plan on coming back to Hot Springs soon and will no doubt stay anywhere else except the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Livingston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I ha ve stayed at this wonderful hotel multiple times and never had a second of misery as these people alledgedly had. All the areas were excellent. Breakfast was great every morning. The staff was cheerful and eagerly helped with all our questions. I have found that people that are unhappy are usually trying to get something for nothing. They probably brought the alledged bedbugs with them.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Address: 4253 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR 71913
Location: United States > Arkansas > Hot Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Hot Springs
#7 Romantic Hotel in Hot Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs 2.5*
This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
Holiday Inn Hot Springs
Hot Springs Holiday Inn

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.