“Great find!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 230 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
“Great find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family has been visiting Hot Springs for years, but had never eaten or even heard of Mr. Whiskers. Mistake! After seeing that it ranked 2nd we had to see why. It is a very casual, out of the way place....but so worth the effort. Ribs were fantastic! As were the hush puppies (order the hush puppy basket!)! My crew had both the fish and chicken and were amazed at how good everything was! All of the sides were great too!! We couldn't believe we had never heard of this place! It is now on our must visit place when we are in town!!

Austin, Texas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We visited during a really busy moment with a large family so there was a bit of a wait. But it was so worth it!! I had grilled catfish, my boyfriend had fried. Both excellent and better than most I've had. Don't miss the soaked salad. It's over the top good!

Arlington
“Food and service was very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were on vacation in Hot Springs and ate here based on the reviews. Ribs were off the bone, shrimp was prepared and cooked just right and the side were very good. And they give you your money worth in portions. I definitely recommend this place.

Little Rock
“New favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I'm from Kansas City and frequently visit Memphis for ribs. I have to say, Mr Whisker's ribs were the best I've ever had - hands down. Everything was wonderful! Splurge and get the hush puppy basket - you won't regret it. Very nice people and excellent service!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A real surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

You won't be too impressed when you drive up to the location, but please do yourself a favor and go inside. You'll find catfish, ribs, burgers, po boys, etc. We had catfish, po boys, and ribs - all of which were superb. Prices are very reasonable, and the owner was friendly as well - he went around to all the tables to chat and make sure everything came out okay. We come to HS every year, and we've had meals here that cost 3 or 4 times more, but we enjoyed this meal just as much.

• Visited July 2014